Sunday, June 7, 2015

summer to do list

I confess, I am addicted to school.  All these wonderful blogs have reinspired me to shake things up for my classroom.  Twenty one years in a Kindergarten classroom can cause one to get in a rut, but not me.  Schools out and I still have school in the back of my head.  Do you?  I think all teachers spend time off figuring out things to make "next year" better.  I have a list of things I want to learn to do for next year.
 Figure out how to post TPT items on this blog, instead of just the url.
 Figure out how to post from my phone to my blog.
 Create new center activities.
 Blog stalk study.
I was going to participate in one of the book studies, but disn't sign up, so I will just follow along.  There's several others things, but right now these are the ones on top.
Do you have the same problem I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment