Saturday, July 9, 2011

T is also for Target

Like every other teacher who enjoys their job, I love a good deal for school.  After watching everyone else rake in such good deals and share what they would do with them, I had to join in the fun.
I got the mat that Fran got so inspired by.  I got 6 of the pocket charts for small group activities. I got alphabet stickers for a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree I like to do. I got enough of the wipe off boards for each child to have one.  I know there'll be lots of things to do with them.

The stamp are self explanitory.  I can't believe they were only a dollar.  The star pointers will be teacher gifts. I also got name stickers, labels and of course laminating pouches to save all the GREAT stuff I find on all these great blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment